PLEASE CONTACT OUR PURCHASING DEPARTMENT FOR SPECIAL QUOTES : [email protected]
Blaze Grills offers an impressive Lifetime Warranty!
- 4 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel H burners
- 18,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total of 72,000 BTUs
- 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner with included rotisserie kit
- Rotisserie kit includes a waterproof motor
- Heavy 12mm stainless steel hexagon cooking rods maximize durability
- 1050 square inches of total cooking space
- Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
- Individual flash tube secondary ignition
- Removable warming rack
- Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
- Full-width drip tray and removable baffles for quick clean up
- Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat
- Illuminated control knobs for evening gatherings creates a sophisticated appearance
- Interior lights help navigate the grilling surface at night
- Blaze Grills offers an impressive Lifetime Warranty
Blaze presents the Blaze Professional Grill as a leader in the industry regarding the thickness of its components resulting in irrefutable durability while providing an effective cooking system. By the precision mixing of fuel and oxygen, Blaze Professional achieves extraordinary searing temperatures while maintaining low gas consumption per burner when compared to the top performing grill brands. The Professional’s Illumination system compliments its unmistakable style giving an appearance to catch every admiring eye! As of March 15, 2016 — Blaze gas grills have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the main burners, cooking grids, body, flame tamers, heat zone separators, warming rack, and control valves. While ignition, electronic, and lighting systems are covered for one (1) year after the date of purchase. Grills must be registered within thirty days for the warranty to apply.
24 1/8″ H x 44 3/16″ W x 28 3/8″ D
|Cutout Dimensions|| |
10 1/2″ H x 42 1/2″ W x 23 5/8″ D (See manual for information on additional space needed for grill hood to open)
There are no reviews yet.