In vinyl tubing, DIG offers both 1/8″ and 1/4″ distribution tubing in lengths of 100 feet and up to 3,000 feet on spooled coils. Made of a high quality vinyl material, it is UV-resistant and can be used in a variety of applications.
- DIG blank Vinyl distribution tubing are available in 50′, 100′, 500′, 1000′ and 3000′ coils (15 m, 30 m, 150 m, 300 m, 900 m)
- Used with drip emitters, micro-spray or micro-sprinklers in above or below grade installation
- The 500′, 1000′ and 3000′ coils (150 m, 300 m, 900 m) wound on a cardboard cores
- Extruded from the finest quality low density polyethylene resins
- UV resistant, contains a minimum of 2% concentrated carbon black, an antioxidant that protect the tubing from thermal degradation
- Supported by quality control standard and processes to ensure consistent coils productions
- Exhibits outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength
- Operating pressure: up to 60 PSI (4.2 BAR)
- Material: Dow FINGERPRINT™ DFDA-7510 NT linear low-density polyethylene resin with a minimum of 2% carbon black
- Available in three configurations:
- .125 ID x .187 OD (3.8 x 4.7 mm)
- .160 ID x .220 OD (4.0 x 5.5 mm)
- .170 ID x .250 OD (4.3 x 6.3 mm)
There are no reviews yet.