PRICE PER UNIT – QTY = NUMBER OF UNITS
- DRIP COUPLINGS – Max Pressure 30PSI
- Barbed ends grab tubing for a secure leak-proof connection
- Allows creation of a custom layout for your planting area
- Constructed of highly durable UV and chemical-resistant materials to assure long life
- Fits All Sizes of 16mm, .520″ ID 1/2″-Inch Drip Tubing
16 and 17 mm (1/2″) Barbed Fittings The brown 1/2” Barbed Drip Fittings are used in the installation of DIG’s brown PC™ drip line with 18″ spacing and with .600 ID x .700 OD drip tubing. Used by home gardeners and professional alike, the brown fittings are made of high-impact plastic, and are available in a variety of configurations. Using a double barb, two pieces of drip line or drip tubing may be pushed over the barbed sides of the fittings for a very tight fit. Features Special, extra sharp barb design for secure and easy installation without glue or clamps Fits DIG’s brown PC drip line and polyethylene drip tubing with .600 ID x .700 OD One-piece construction Made of high-impact, high-strength, UV-resistant plastic for extended operation in harsh conditions Available in a variety of configurations Products specifications Operating pressure: up to 30 PSI Color: brown Use with 1/2″ drip tubing or drip line with .550 ID to .600 ID Material: Acetal
There are no reviews yet.