17 mm (1/2″) Barbed Fittings
The brown 1/2” Barbed Drip Fittings are used in the installation of DIG’s brown PC™ drip line with 18″ spacing and with .600 ID x .700 OD drip tubing. Used by home gardeners and professional alike, the brown fittings are made of high-impact plastic, and are available in a variety of configurations. Using a double barb, two pieces of drip line or drip tubing may be pushed over the barbed sides of the fittings for a very tight fit.
- Special, extra sharp barb design for secure and easy installation without glue or clamps
- Fits DIG’s brown PC drip line and polyethylene drip tubing with .600 ID x .700 OD
- One-piece construction
- Made of high-impact, high-strength, UV-resistant plastic for extended operation in harsh conditions
- Available in a variety of configurations
- Operating pressure: up to 30 PSI
- Color: brown
- Use with 1/2″ drip tubing or drip line with .550 ID to .600 ID
- Material: Acetal
There are no reviews yet.