.450 OD to .710 OD Compression Fittings
Constructed of molded ultraviolet-resistant high impact plastic, DIG’s compression fittings are available to fit polyethylene drip tubing and drip line in sizes of 3/8”, 1/2″ to 5/8″, no tools, glue, or clamps required.
- High impact plastic
- Secure and easy installation without glue or clamps
- Fits all 16 mm, 17 mm dripline and 1/2″ polyethylene tubing .450, .620, .700 and .710 OD
- Operating pressure: 60 PSI (4.2 BAR) *Color inserts:
- .450 OD with red insert fits drip irrigation tubing with .480 to .520 OD
- .620 OD with green insert fits drip irrigation tubing with .620 to .630 OD
- .700 OD with black insert fits drip poly tubing with .690 OD, .700 OD and .704 OD
- .710 OD with blue insert fits drip poly tubing with .710 OD
- Body: ABS
- Inserts: polycarbonate
There are no reviews yet.