3/4″ Swivel Female-Male Thread Filter With Polyester Screen/Flush Cap (155-200 Mesh)
Mesh screen filter removes dirt and particles from the irrigation system and protects the small orifices of the drippers and micro sprinklers from clogging.
- All-purpose filter with a wide range of polyester and stainless steel screens from 80 to 400 micron to suit a wide range of filtration requirements
- Screens have excellent resistance to most common chemicals
- Color-coded replacement screens for easy identification
- Large filter area and low friction loss allows long intervals between cleaning
- Available with flush cap or flush valve for easy flushing of particles trapped in the bottom of filter.
- Recommended to be installed and used after the control valve.
- Easy maintenance – the screen can be extracted from the filter for easy cleaning
- Interchangeable screen and disc elements
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
- Flow rates: up to 18 GPM (4 m3/h)
- Operating pressure: up to 120 PSI (8.4 BAR)
- Temperature range: up to 130°F (54°C)
- Stainless steel and polyester screens from 80 to 200 mesh
- Inlet and outlet size: 3/4″ FHT x MHT and 3/4″ or 1″ MNPT
- Housing: polypropylene
- O-ring: EPDM
- Pressure testing port: polypropylene
- Pressure testing seals: natural rubber BR
There are no reviews yet.