DIG’s 3/4″ backflow preventer keeps contaminated water from re-entering the household/municipal water supply lines. The backflow device is an economical way to eliminate the risk of water contamination from dirt or fertilizer back-flowing into the water supply through an outdoor faucet. A backflow preventer is highly recommended when installing a drip system.
- Easy to install
- Available with 3/4” female hose thread to fit all standard hose thread connections
- Keeps contaminated water from entering the household water supply
- Provides protection from back flow and back siphoning of water
- Compact construction of non-corrosive plastic materials
- Low pressure loss and high flow rate
*Operating pressure: up to 100 PSI
*Flow rate: up to 8 GPM
*Size: 3/4” female hose thread x 3/4” male hose thread (3/4” FHT x 3/4” MHT)
*Temperature range: up to 130°F
* Body: high impact plastic
There are no reviews yet.