1/4 in. Porous Soaker Hose
DIG’s PSH50 Porous Soaker Hose is an extruded small-diameter flexible pipe made of UV-resistant recycled rubber from old tires. When looked at under a magnifying glass, the soaker hose is peppered with many tiny holes, and when under pressure, it sweats or weeps along its full length. The porous soaker hose can be used in short lengths to water planter boxes, narrow plantings and vegetable gardens, and can be looped or circled around trees. It can be connected into the drip tubing or micro tubing using 1/4″ barbed fittings.
- Use for planter boxes, closely planted or narrow areas, vegetable gardens or loops around trees.
- Allows water to gently trickle directly to the root zone, delivering a constant deep watering through its porous openings.
- No special tools or glue are needed.
- Saves money by significantly lowering the cost of system components compared to conventional irrigation systems.
- DIG’s drip irrigation products may be exempt from residential and commercial watering restrictions (check local codes).
- Operating pressure range: 10 to 25 PSI
- Recommended operating pressure: 15 or 25 PSI (use with model D46, 25 PSI pressure regulator)
- Flow rate per 50′: 46.5 GPH @ 15 PSI and 65.3 GPH @ 25 PSI
- Porous soaker hose length: 50′ x 1/4″ with .160 ID x .320 OD
- Maximum recommended distance for a length of 1/4″ soaker hose line: 15′
- Total flow rate for this coil: 65.3 GPH (1.09 GPM) @ 25 PSI
Reommended length at operating preassure of 25 PSI
length in feetpressure loss per 50′ in PSI
10′ 2.8 PSI
15′ 10.5 PSI
20′ 20 PSI*
There are no reviews yet.