Riser Conversion Elbow
Attach to a 1/2″ riser to adapt to 3/4″ hose thread
The Q59, ½” FNPT x ¾” MHT Conversion Elbow is constructed of molded ultraviolet-resistant high impact plastic. The Conversion Elbow allows a ½” sprinkler riser to serve as the point of connection from the water supply to ½” drip tubing or to ¼” micro tubing for a complete drip irrigation layout starting from a ½” riser.
- Converts ½” male pipe thread to hose thread connections
- Allows the start of a drip irrigation system from any sprinkler riser
- Simple and easy solution for starting a drip irrigation system
- Provides flexibility in converting pipe thread to hose thread
- Made with high impact UV-resistant plastic
- High-strength plastic construction for durability and long life
- Maximum operating pressure: up to 100 PSI
- Size: ½” FNPT x ¾” FHT
- Temperature range: up to 130 degree F
- Materials: high impact plastic
There are no reviews yet.