The TOP twelve outlet drip irrigation manifold head with ½ inch FPT utilizes extremely accurate pressure compensating individual and interchangeable drip emitters to ensure equal flow from each outlet over a wide range of operating pressures from 10 to 80 PSI.
***PLEASE NOTE: THIS ONLY FITS 1/4” (.150 – .160 ID) TUBING WHEN USED WITH ADAPTER BARBS. THESE BARBS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
***THIS MODEL IS THE BODY ONLY THERE IS NO FLOW REGULATION AT THE MANIFOLD.
- Constructed with 12 built-in individually pressure compensating drip emitters
- Self-flushing emitters allow passage of water and minimize clogging
- Interchangeable drip emitters for variable flow rates in a single head
- Color-coded drip emitters and barbs easily identify flow rate at each zone
- Each drip emitter individually filtered (approx. 80 mesh)
- Backup mini-disk filter
- Rugged materials to withstand the most adverse conditions
- Install above grade or place below grade in a 6” emitter box
- Inlet plugs provide the option to cap off up to eight drip emitters
- TOP kits contain 100’ of 1/8” distribution tubing, accessories, stakes and 1/4” converter barbs allowing the use of 1/4” distribution tubing
- Available Flow rates: .6, 1, 2.2 and 3.3 GPH (2.2, 4, 8.3 and 12.5 L/H)
- Pressure compensating range: 8-80 PSI (.5 – 5.6 BAR)
- Recommnded operating pressure: 15-50 PSI (1 – 3 BAR)
- Inlet size: 1/2” FNPT
- Use with 1/8” (.187 OD) or 1/4” (.150 – .160 ID) distribution tubing
- Body and cover: high impact plastic
- Filter: nylon
- Diaphragm: silicon
- Filter requirement: minimum of 120 mesh
Dimensions: 3” W x 2” H (7.6 cm W x 5 cm H)
There are no reviews yet.