DIG’s Living Wall™ Modular Vertical Garden kit is designed with expandable wall mounting brackets from which up to four large and four small pots can be hung vertically. The kit also includes an integrated professional watering system to deliver controlled amounts of water into each individual pot, using pressure compensating drippers with check valves.
DIG’s Living Wall™ Modular Vertical Garden Kit supports an open area between the pots and the wall, providing protection from moisture and preventing discoloration of the exposed wall.
- The water supply is all out of sight except for the very small micro tubing that delivers water to a pressure compensating dripper positioned at each pot.
- The water line from Living Wall™ vertical garden kit can be connected into the water supply household faucet or garden hose.
- All connections are drip irrigation standard and additional parts are available at local hardware stores or garden centers.
- Uses DIG’s pressure compensating drippers with built-in check valves that eliminate water draining when the system is shut off, saving additional water.
- Quick and easy to install and maintain.
- Convenient modular wall mounting brackets that allow the pots to be hung and removed from the wall very easily.
- The wall mounting modular brackets can be easily secured to each other with a simple self-lock position for quick and easy installation and kit expansion.
- The durable modular wall mounting brackets can be connected in a wide range of patterns with vertical or horizontal panels or any pattern desired.
- The kits pots can easily be mounted, removed, repent and re-mounted again for very convenient system installation
- Small pot size: 4.7″ (12 cm) width x 5.1/2” (14 cm) depth x 6 1/2” (16 cm) height
- Large pot size: 7” (17 cm) width x 6 7/8” (17 cm) depth x 6 1/2” (16 cm) height
- Pot color: grey
- Pot weights:
- Small pot: .367 lbs. (.166 kg)
- Large pot: .592 lbs. (.269 kg)
- Modular wall mounting bracket: 7” (17.8 cm) Width x .7” (1.7 cm) Depth x 4.5” (11 cm) Height
- Wall mounting bracket color: black
- Screw size: # 8 x ¾” length
- Wall mounting bracket weight: .121 lbs. (0.055 kg)
- Drip irrigation operating pressure: 10-50 PSI (.7 to 3.4 bar)
- Number of drippers: 8
- Required opening pressure: 4.3 PSI (.3 bar)
- Closing pressure: 2.2 PSI (.15 bar)
- Flow rates and color codes:
- .3 GPH (1.1 L/H) color code brown inlet x gray outlet
- Dripper inlet size: ¼” barb
- Dripper outlet side: 1/8” (3 mm) barb
- The irrigation kit is expandable up to 65 pots using ¼” (6 mm) micro tubing as the main line. If larger the main line shall need to be ½” (16 r 17 mm).
4 : Small pots
4 : Large pots
8 : Modular wall mounting brackets
1 : 50′ ( 15 m) 1/4″ (6 mm) micro tubing
1 : ¾”, 25 PSI (1.7 bar) pressure regulator
1 : ¾” FPT x ¼” (6 mm) compression adapter
1 : Adapter screen
1 : 1/2″ FPT x MPT x ¼” (6mm ) barbed elbow adapter
2 : ¼” ( 6 mm) barb
10 : ¼” ( 6 mm) barbed tee
4 : ¼” (6 mm) barbed elbow
8 : .3 GPH (1.1 L/H) PC dripper with check valve
8 : 24” (60 cm ) 1/8” (3 mm) micro tubing
8 : stake with barb to hold 1/8” micro tubing
2 : Instruction manual
There are no reviews yet.